CAS № 2049-55-0
EC № 677-569-2
Chemical formula: (С6H5)3P:BH3
Mol weight: 276.13
Synonym: borane-triphenylphosphine-complex, triphenylphosphineborane
Melting point: 189-191 °C.
Soluble in tetrahydrofuran, toluene, insoluble in water.
- Applicable for C-P cross-coupling with aryl iodides.
- Applicable for the synthesis of N-heterocyclic carbenborane complexes through exchange with a Lewis base.
- Applicable for not catalyzed alcoholysis in case of deprotection from phosphane boranes.
- Applicable for deprotection with the help of amines reaction on polymer basis.
- Applicable for introducing overfilled silylene into hydroboranes.
||189-191 oC min