CAS № 4856-95-5
EC № 225-450-7
Chemical formula: OC4Н8NH:BH3
Mol weight: 100.96
Synonym: Morpholineborane, Trihydro(morpholine-N4)boron
White crystalline powder.
Melting point: 97-99 °C.
Flash point: 105 °C.
Bulk density: 500-800 g/l.
Solubility in water: 75.3 g/l at 18 °C.
- Reduces carbonyl compounds in acidic media.
- Applying metal coatings in PCB production.
- In medicine and pharmacology for preparation of antihyperlipimide and resolvent agents.
- For preparation of lithium aminoborohydrides, which are air-stable and non-pyrophoric reducing agents.
- Reduction of imines to amines.
- Use as fogging agents in direct-positive photographic emulsions.
- Treatment of polymers to avoid decolouration of the product and undesirable odours.
- Reduction of cuprum oxide (II) on the surface of metal cuprum to cuprum oxide (I).